Friday, November 21, 2008

working lady :)


yay ! finally got my first part time/full time job ;) working at kumon centre which i wont disclosed which outlet as a tutor/papermarker/babysitter???? it pays average minimal wage and the working days are super flexible, me love :) at least i have someone working with me ! hehehehe :) the downside is i dont speak chinese and when the kids ask me something in mandarin i have to ask my FRIEND to translate it in which he calls me dumb -___- thanks !

oh yes, forgot to add that the workers there only take like 1o mins break throughout their whole job hours, which is why if i take more than one break, it would make me look bad !

on a brighter note, taboo session was mind bloggling, WE trying to find out who can get the most cards from the WORSE taboo player of all time describing the word. i think thats enough said. :) u know who you are ! and taboo caused me going late to work with my FRIEND who was due for an interview at the same time. she gave us the black face :) so much for good impressions and i blame the jam. stupid highway !

on an even brighter note, i had the super hot powdered taiwanese sausage moments ago which almost killed me for a moment in which SOME people had fun watching me suffer. hmph. i thought i had sick pleasure, but it seems their's is worse eyh? but the overall experience set me back with a burning tongue which was made worse by downing a medium sized orange juice and munching on ice for ten minutes. would i do it again? i definitely dont know. probably Miss 1333 would consider buying me another round of sausage? just so you know, i hate you too :) HEHEHE


and then, on an even twilight brighter note, i have a friend who was on an euphoric high from downing some black, green and blue label. he wouldnt stopped smilling too T_T. he even offered chicken chop which was cooked to perfection to everyone on that table. i hope banana leaf did you some good. u drove like a mad donkey :) but but, lunch to come right, tsk tsk. u know who u are too :)

oh did i mention i miss playing with worms? heheheheheh !

furthermore/moreover/on the other hand, i havent been going to church in a while, its starting to hit me. i should go soon, like really :(

for all that ive mention, do go figure :)
have a good night
love you :]
p/s: i need to pay saman, soon !

8 comments:

yen : ) said...

hahahaha. i got another saman thanks to taboo. :(
who's the worst taboo player??!? ;p
damn loser lorh. HAHA. :D

jolingan said...

hahahaha ! another saman ah -___- wah. seriously its time to stop the saman jinx. WE all have been getting saman woi ! hehehe :) lol i also wonder who is the worse taboo player woi, could it be YOU??

xuerou said...

Wtf why your entry all I have to guess who is it. I think 1333 is yen and is she the worst taboo player? hahahahaha. Update me woman!

jolingan said...

hehehehehehehe no la. u got it close very close, 1333 is eejin la. and yes YEN is the worse taboo player of all time :) after jackie that is ! hehehehehehe

chucchy said...

jo, you need to start making friends who have names! haha. HEARTS.

xuerou said...

HAHAHAH yeah jo, why your friends got no names one!

jolingan said...

hmph. i like to make friends with ppl who have no names la :) hehe, next time ill try to include their names ok ;] and eh weekend wanna go dinner? HEHEHEHEHEH, ill see who is laughing now ;)

xuerou said...

Fuck off la, you whole life asking chuc and I out! But actually, I wanna gooo. Come pick me up k! I miss JBH 7777! Haha. Bet you miss driving to my hse to pick me up and wind down the window to ask me how much I'm worth for that day! Hahahha.