Thursday, October 23, 2008

ethics and responsibilities

its 12.17 am. tiring, broken, wandering thoughts flew by. it somehow sums up the mood during the exams season. im sitting for my management paper at 1.30 pm today which is in approximately slightly more than 12 hours times. cant wait to get it over and done with. the definitions, terms and concepts, urgh. 'pukes blood'

and my dog is recovering, she is back to her old ways, loud and unexplainable barking, flirting with the neighbours dog, refusing to listen to me, pretending to be weak so that i will carry her upstairs to sleep, giving the puffy eyes to beg for food and always seeking opportunities to steal my stuff ! ok, perhaps steal is too strong a word, but what i mean is that take my stuff, pass it off as hers and then refuses to let me take it of her, bitch !

so looking forward to ethans full moon luncheon and uncle peter's buffet dinner this saturday. a much needed break and rest! perhaps divine help tomorrow night at cell might do me some good eh? utter need to grow in devotion, faithfulness and love for HIM.

however, some caramel cream with extra caramel at this point of time seems to be the perfect solution to everything. have a great night you, cant get you out of my mind :)

peace out.

ps hopefully some pictures galore soon ;]

2 comments:

yen : ) said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA..... can't get WHO off your mind..?!?!? hehehehehehe....;p
loves you :)

jolingan said...

hehehehehehehehhee. im a fool for love. sue me baby :)